Monday 13 April 2020


Gajalakshmi Paramasivam

13 April  2020

THE BRITISH LEADER’S CONTRIBUTION TO GLOBAL HERITAGE
This morning I applied on my forehead the holy ash from  Lord Shiva through Koneswaram temple in Trincomalee. Due to limited availability I use the ash only for special purposes.  I did not have a conscious reason for today’s application but my intuition urged me to. Driven by Intuition I thanked the Lord for my peace of mind.
Later when I opened my mail – I was taken to BBC’s video clip of Mr Boris Johnson’s thanksgiving speech. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-52262012
Listening to the speech, I felt that I was thanking the NHS staff.  That is the value of faith. On 07 April I wrote as follows, so others developing  similar pathway would also be facilitated:
[The value to me and my home-community is as per the identity I make with the above expressions and therefore with Mr Boris Johnson. That is how reliable relationships and structures are developed on the basis of belief. Last night I prayed to Lord Shiva at Koneswaram temple in Trincomalee – mentally applying the Holy ash on the forehead of Mr Boris Johnson.
Back in December Mr Johnson highlighted our contribution to NHS in whose care Mr Johnson is now. To me there is no greater power than belief based prayer. Lord Muruga is the Lord of Tamils. He will take care of Mr Johnson who has become our relation. ]


The consistency in Mr Johnson appreciating the NHS  and also global services, confirm how genuine he is and also that he is truly a democratic leader. In Democracy the People’s power is the leader’s power. Mr Johnson is a rare leader who specifically stated:

[…I hope they won’t mind if I mentioned in particular two nurses who stood by my bedside for 48 hours when things could’ve gone either way. They are Jenny from New Zealand, Invercargill on South Island to be exact   and Luis from Portugal near Porto. And the reason in the end my body did start to get enough oxygen was because every second of the night they were watching and they were thinking and they were caring they were making the interventions I needed. So that is how I know also that across this country, 24 hours of day for every second of every hour there are hundreds of thousands of NHS staff who are acting with the same care and thought and precision as Jenny and Luis.]
The above confirms that Mr Johnson had the wholesome experience that believers / owners feel intuitively. He was already NHS – the whole. The Coronavirus  being global one with global mind would become stronger for the experience. Mr Johnson had the humility to receive the services of other nationalities as if they were part of him. This was confirmed yet again through the above sharing. Many NHS staff have lost their lives during this crisis. This includes at least one Sri Lankan Tamil. Likewise, at least  one Sri Lankan Sinhalese here in Australia. Their minds that we inherit from these folks is global.

I said to a young believer in me – that we groom our children towards them developing their own families and communities. When they become independent of us – initially it hurts due to the separation. But once we start observing them operating in the glory of their independence, we see ourselves in them and know that we live through them. Those in my age group – are developing our heritage for the next generation. Those of us who have the Coronavirus experience directly or through other victims – are developing stronger global heritage. To me it is no coincidence that Mr Johnson shared this experience on Easter Sunday. God save the Democratic Leader.



No comments:

Post a Comment