Tuesday 7 April 2020


Gajalakshmi Paramasivam

07 April  2020

Tamil Community Prays for PM Johnson’s Full Recovery

I prayed to Lord Murugan through Kanthasashti Kavasam that Prime Minister Boris Johnson ought to make full recovery. Kanthasashti Kavasam is a prayer for good health, and protection from diseases directly incurable by us. I recalled how in December last year I felt appreciated by the following by Mr Johnson:

[ “Vanakkam. I want to thank the Tamil community for everything they do for our country. And I think the values of the Tamil community and the contribution they make to the NHS, to the entrepreneurship in the country, the value they attach to education, educational achievement makes a fantastic difference.” ]

The value to me and my home-community is as per the identity I make with the above expressions and therefore with Mr Boris Johnson. That is how reliable relationships and structures are developed on the basis of belief. Last night I prayed to Lord Shiva at Koneswaram temple in Trincomalee – mentally applying the Holy ash on the forehead of Mr Boris Johnson.

Back in December Mr Johnson highlighted our contribution to NHS in whose care Mr Johnson is now. To me there is no greater power than belief based prayer. Lord Muruga is the Lord of Tamils. He will take care of Mr Johnson who has become our relation.

No comments:

Post a Comment