Thursday 4 August 2022

 

04 August 2022

Gajalakshmi Paramasivam

 

THE APPOINTED PRESIDENT IS DOING HIS DUTY

Majority power in Democracy is lateral and its connection between cause and effect is visible. Hence majority vote, which is understood by most.

Most of us are not aware of its parallel in autocracy. A few recognize it through experience –the realization being often preceded by pain that the current system had failed us. In my case – Australian democracy failed me and back then, I did not know why. I experienced deep pain and felt alone and abandoned.  But I began experiencing inner realisations – when I was isolated and was with myself. I realised as to why the pain happened to me. Sri Lanka became my ancestral power in this experience, because I did not owe Sri Lanka nor did I use Sri Lanka.

It is due to this that I make the connection between BRI (Belt & Road Initiative by China) and the Covid Pandemic. That is belief based. BRI  was named initially as Silk Road Economic Belt. Silk Road being UNESCO world heritage site, the Initiative effectively would have awoken the diseases including the plague with it. This is the danger of awakening the resting Spirits of the past, for current profits.  All those, including indigenous Australians who believe in Ancestral Spirit – and / or those who believe in heritages would know intuitively that this is a sin. But those who believe only in the current, for example migrant Australians may consider ancestral worship as cult culture. This is presented as follows by Wikipedia:

[The veneration of the dead, including one's ancestors, is based on love and respect for the deceased. In some cultures, it is related to beliefs that the dead have a continued existence, and may possess the ability to influence the fortune of the living. Some groups venerate their direct, familial ancestors. Certain sects and religions, in particular the Eastern Orthodox Church and Roman Catholic Church, venerate saints as intercessors with God; the latter also believes in prayer for departed souls in Purgatory. Other religious groups, however, consider veneration of the dead to be idolatry and a sin.]

Ancestors indicate from within to their true heirs. Take for example how Mr Ranil Wickremesinghe came to power. Contrary to popular views published by global media, I held the view – as per my belief -  that the protestors were not genuine at that level. There were many reasons for this – the foremost amongst them being my own sacrifice as a lone protestor at the University of NSW – through Peaceful Assembly. I was arrested but treated with respect by prison officers. Hence, I expect all Sri Lankan protestors arrested would also be treated with respect by the prison officers. This was confirmed to be true in the case of Kumar Gunaratnam  as follows:

[Though in army custody, Kumar was treated kindly. Many army officers liked him and were sympathetic. Instead of placing him in a cell, the army detained him in the officers’ quarters in Kanthalai/Kantale.] ‘Kumar Gunaratnam: JVP & Aragalaya Leader Extraordinary’ – by   DBS Jeyaraj in Daily Mirror, 17 July 2022

Hence, I am opposed to those like former Commissioner of Human Rights – Mrs Ambika Satkunanathan who criticizes the current president over the arrests. Ranil Wickremesinghe is the medium through whom ancestral powers are working to protect Sri Lanka’s sovereignty. All true heritages are sovereign powers. They inform the believer through indicators. One of them manifested as follows:

 

[Explained: Why is a Chinese ‘spy ship’ heading for a Sri Lankan port, what does it mean for India?

India is closely monitoring the movement of a Chinese "spy ship", the 'Yuan Wang 5', that is on its way to Sri Lanka. What is this vessel, and why is it headed to Sri Lanka? Why is India concerned?

India is closely monitoring the movement of a Chinese “spy ship” that is on its way to Sri Lanka and will dock at its Hambantota port around August 11. The vessel’s visit to the Lankan port comes at a time when the country is battling a severe economic crisis, and India is learnt to have already lodged a verbal protest against the ship’s visit.] at https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/explained-global/china-vessel-yuan-wang-5-sri-lanka-india-concern-explained-8067508/

The Rajapaksas who enjoyed the popular vote of majority race, particularly due to defeating the Tamil  Tigers, were dependent on China to ‘show’ economic power.  Hence they would not have opposed arrival of China’s ship. But Ranil has no such obligations to China. The ancestral powers know this. They include the spirit of the first Executive President, the Hon J R Jayawardene who was known to be pro USA and anti communist.  In addition, there are the likes of D S Senanayake whose spirit I invoked actively during my first visit after the Easter Bombings. I shared this as follows:

[Recently I said to a Lankan journalist that I paid my respects to Mr D S Senanayake every morning of my stay here at Galadari hotel. Then the young journalist said that Mr D S Senanayake also had favoured his son Mr Dudley Senanayake above Mr SWRD Bandaranaike who then broke away from the UNP to form the SLFP. I stated that I had no knowledge of that but that the UNP seemed more of an heir of the British system which was more easy for me to follow due to my own background………………..

….By genuinely respecting seniors and elders - we bring them into ourselves. Knowledge without experience blocks this merger with the past. Truth is experienced. Fact is a starting point or destination of that travel through truth. To the extent Mr D S Senanayake and I believed in the British heritage - we become ‘common’. To majority Tamils whose higher education is of heritage value - the likes of  Mr D S Senanayake would be part of that heritage. Here in Colombo CBD when I go to places like Pagoda Restaurant where I had quality food but tightly budgeted - I have the positive deja vu experience. It is positive because I can now afford much more than I did as a student. The feeling of financial affordability is great. The past experience where I lived within my budget supports my current feeling of true ‘freedom’ from desire.] – FOREIGN OR LOCAL ATTACKERS?https://austms.blogspot.com/2019/06/

 

The above confirms the reason why I consider the appointment of Mr Ranil Wickremesinghe to be due to ‘awakening’ of Ancestral Powers. One reason why I think I felt the urge was – due to the room allocated to me being 906 – the same number as my home unit in Australia. To me it was an indicator and not a coincidence.

The current President was appointed and not elected. I identify with his pain when Democracy, as practiced in Sri Lanka, failed him.  Earlier that year we met Mr Wickremesinghe and his group at Northgate by Jetwing. I identified mostly with Mr Vajira Abeyawardene, who was humble. When he was recently appointed to Parliament, through the National list, I was happy.

Appointments in democracy, confirm the failure of democracy and pave the way for ancestral power to manifest itself through its heirs. Ranil was appointed and this means he inherited the powers of the appointor – Mr Gotabaya Rajapaksa. He needed this to offset the 1983 negligence by his party which resulted in the Black July tragedy. So that karma is now settled. All because he was appointed by a war elder that Mr Gotabaya Rajapaksa has become. Once we become elders – there is no party line. The elders merged to protect the Parliament’s heritage. That is the way with heritages. They look after themselves, confirming their Sovereignty.

No comments:

Post a Comment