Saturday 30 September 2017

Gajalakshmi Paramasivam

30 September  2017

Sri Lanka - the Battlefield of Asia ?

[Belgium is ready to share experience with Sri Lanka in the ongoing constitutional reform process, Belgium Foreign Affairs Minister Didier Reynders said.
He expressed this view upon meeting Foreign Affairs Minister Tilak Marapana at the Belgium Foreign Affairs Ministry in Brussels on Wednesday.] Daily Mirror article ‘SL Constitutional reforms: Belgium offers expertise

[Directorate of Legal of the Army Headquarters in coordination with the office of the Co-ordinator, 'Public Outreach Programme on Constitutional Reforms and Constitution Making' organized an awareness programme at the Army Hospital auditorium in Colombo Thursday morning (28) in order to educate Army personnel on the subject.] – www.army.lk – under the heading ‘Army Officers & Soldiers Educated on Constitutional Reforms

Most would consider the two reports to be disconnected and independent of each other. But to the global mind that has deep interest in Sri Lanka – the two are Naturally connected.  The TIME indicates / confirms the commonness – as 13 May being the connection between the cause of Rape & Murder of Miss Vidya (Vidya means knowledge). To me it is no coincidence that this special daughter of Saraswathi (Vidya’s biological mother) came in that form for a higher purpose. Likewise I see a connection between the offer by Belgium and the training of Army in Constitutional Reforms. Belgium

[From the end of the Middle Ages until the 17th century, the area of Belgium was a prosperous and cosmopolitan centre of commerce and culture. From the 16th century until the Belgian Revolution in 1830, when Belgium seceded from the Netherlands, the area of Belgium served as the battleground between many European powers, causing it to be dubbed the "Battlefield of Europe", a reputation strengthened by both world wars.
Today, Belgium is a federal constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary system of governance. ]
One could say that currently Sri Lanka is the ‘Battlefield of Asia’, carrying the genes of constitutional monarchy/presidency.

To my mind, the deeper our investment in the issue / system the more intuitive our connections. Yesterday, for example – after writing the article ‘Vidya Daughter of Saraswathi’ I went to the medical clinic at Maroubra to have my blood-pressure related prescription renewed. After issuing the new prescription, the doctor on his own said words to the effect that there is now in Australia ‘PAMP minted Lakshmi’. So saying the good doctor went ahead and showed the picture to me on his computer screen. The commonness here is Lakshmi – but the uncommon manifestation was the connection between my name and the above gold coin. I thanked the doctor deeply – meaning I blessed the doctor.

As we drove home I shared it with my husband who also identified with this being an extension of another experience. On 18 September I noticed an email re award of Nespresso Coffee Machine. Since ours was leaking and our son had said that he would arrange for it to be repaired – I thought I would save him the trouble by receiving this award. The first email took me into another area in which I was directed to a quiz. I did register at the back of my mind that there was a cost of $4 something per minute and further at the back of my mind $97 something being the maximum charge. But I did not expect Nespresso to be unreasonable and hence went ahead and called the number 1902228173. It was a quiz and seemed easy and relaxing. It was towards the end when the quiz was stopped that I started realizing that they must have been charging me. I rang my husband first and said that I had erred and he said not to worry about it. Then I rang Telstra and asked them about the charge for the call and they said it was $4.46 or $4.96. I was then satisfied that I could afford the call and that it had value at that price. Then on 27 September, we received the Telstra bill but the charges were $97.76  I felt cheated but realised that it was due also to my own lack of focus on such possibilities. I kept disciplining myself back to my habit of blindly deleting such messages / invitations. The following morning during meditation I balanced the gap by the fact that I got an extra day accommodation income for about the same amount – without having to go through extra work. I then felt better and thanked the forces that helped me ‘fill’ that ‘gap’. The next day, I received a further bonus of $100 for some work I had done in the past for which I was not expecting any income. I made the connection to my completion of the experience by taking responsibility for the call charges and yet not having to feel sorry about it for too long – due to reward from past exertion which happened unexpectedly at that TIME. The doctor confirmed it further by sharing with me his appreciation PAMP Minted Lakshmi. To my mind, it was my own commitment to earning higher level income and using it at that level – that brought me the comfort I needed followed by the happiness that Mother Lakshmi was always with me in my heart. As someone once shared with me – the richest person is not one who has most money but one who needs least. To my mind, since I worked to earn my money now that money is working for me and is coming to me to keep my mind filled with satisfaction through the fullness of abundance.


Sri Lanka has within itself all it needs to be self-governing. When the government connects to its Soul – the values would fill the Government’s mind and prevent it from taking from outsiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment