Thursday 1 June 2023

 

01 June 2023

Gajalakshmi Paramasivam

 

 

 

PREVENTING ETHNIC WARS

 

The current Sri Lankan Government has indicated its commitment to Truth in relation to the Ethnic war.  A committee would tend to deliver as per the Government’s expectations.

 

Truth becomes ‘fact, the moment it is expressed. In the system of truth, the higher the position of the person/group through whom the manifestation happens, the greater the value of the effects. Saint Yoga Swami of Jaffna said ‘Summa Iru/keep still’ . Swami Sathya Sai Baba shared the same message as Causeless happiness is bliss.’

 

Most of the time now, I feel Peace. On that basis, I conclude that the cause is continuous present in which we feel neither excitement nor depression of the mind. Hence causeless. This state was achieved not only by being humble as per my official junior position but also by opposing that person in the very position through which I paid my respects to the whole institutional structure.  When I so oppose I effectively take rebirth as an elder and the system gets restructured simultaneously at level of truth where there is no gap between cause and effect. Hence cause-lessness.

 

On that basis, I had the following conversation with a fellow elder:

Fellow Elder :Hinduism and Buddhism give a reason to practise Dharma - the danger of Karma and reincarnation

 

Gajalakshmi: Many consider Karma to be external. To the extent we do not remember our past, Karma would seem external – especially when we are in pain. But, the deeper we go into our own mind and see ourselves through our own truth, we would identify with the karma we brought forward. As per my discovery, the Universal Energy/Truth/God balances our Account with a positive or negative value and that structure decides where we are reborn. The permanent gunas/ characteristics / genes we carry can only be offset by opposite karma in another. Hence horoscope matching by Hindus and to a lesser degree by Buddhists.

 

Fellow Elder :Going to Hell or Heaven and having only one life appears not to have convinced many in the West to practise Dharma / righteousness, as the concept is illogical!

 

Gajalakshmi: It would seem illogical due to the ‘unknown’. Those in the East with less money than those in the West, would tend to look within and balance the ‘gap’ through ‘Human Power and/or intuitive wisdom. In tertiary life we would be led by our karma. It is an opportunity to provide selfless service which automatically negates negative karma and / or develops positive karma. When we realise this, there is peace in our mind.

 

We take karma from one stage of life into the next / another. Closures would lead to the Truth completing our current structures. This discovery amazes me. I believe in it without a doubt. When I left Sri Lanka to earn more money, I forewent professional status. By accepting that reality, I developed intuitive intelligence about all those who took senior positions above me even though as per truth I was the senior. It’s like the JVP/LTTE being cleverer than the government soldiers. But unlike them I accepted the reality in terms of ‘form’ but continued to work as if I were in that position. Hence my intuitive intelligence. Had Mr Wigneswaran done that in terms of his work as part of the judiciary, Jaffna/Northern Sri Lanka would have a strong self-governance structure now.

 

 

By sharing Truth, we promote natural commonness. This is why the power of the Opposition including  the media is protected.

On 13 May, D.B.S. Jeyaraj published an article headed ‘Little-known facts about LTTE leader Prabhakaran’

I expect Mr Jeyaraj to have published his truth as ‘facts’. I take the ‘report’ part and read it through my own experience as a Tamil who did share experiences as a ‘junior’ in their structure – facilitated by Saint Yoga Swami’s power.

 

DBS reportsPrabhakaran studied at different schools in Jaffna, Vavuniya and Batticaloa because his father was constantly transferred. The schools he studied for many years at stretch were Government College (Now Mahajana) B’caloa and Chidampara College, VVT. He was not a model student and did not even complete his GCE O’levels.’

 

Given that Prabhakaran was of my generation, and from Northern Province, I consider him to be my junior in structured Education in Northern Province. Every true structure has the power to naturally balance itself. Hence the need for merit-based discrimination.

 

DBS reports The Indian Freedom Struggle impacted Prabhakaran greatly. His ideal idol was Netaji or Subash Chandra Bose.   

 

My idol in independent struggle is Gandhi whose natural strength as renunciation, and who is respected as an Elder in Indian Political & Administrative systems.

 

DBS: Netaji’s famous pronouncement was “I shall fight for the freedom of my land until I shed my last drop of blood”. Prabhakaran subscribed to these sentiments wholeheartedly.

 

I respect the structured system and use my truth only when it fails to deliver as per the law.

 

DBS: Prabhakaran was very much interested in contemporary affairs and international politics.   

A former comrade at arms of Prabhakaran, Thalayasingham Sivakumar alias Anton Master told me how the LTTE subscribed to TIME and Newsweek those days. Prabha would ask friends knowledgeable in English to translate and explain articles.’

English language could have been learnt by Prabhakaran during school days or later as an adult. If he had respected Tamil language above gun-language, he would have learnt all that he needed to fight for Independence, in Tamil itself. To fight for Tamil Eelam, he needed to live like the poorest Tamil in his home-environment.

 

Now that we know the effects – we have the opportunity to find the truth through the ownership of the pain – as if we caused it. Then in that causeless state we will lose consciousness of the effect also. This is permanent vaccination from war for each one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment