Thursday 23 April 2020


Gajalakshmi Paramasivam

23 April  2020

I Believe therefore I am

Today, I wrote to our governments under the heading ‘I am Coogee’. At -http://austms.blogspot.com.au/

After reading my communications, our son said ‘You can have my flesh but not my blood’. I smiled in appreciation that our son was practicing Shakespeare in life. It eased my pain quite a bit. I thanked our English teacher Mrs Margret Saverimuttu of Holy Family Convent – Jaffna for sharing her love of Shakespeare with us.

Later a Sri Lankan professional wrote to me under the heading ‘Is there only one BIG conspiracy?’:

[….Since of late, you have been focusing on China I thought this viewpoint may interest you]

I responded as follows:

[I did find the article of interest. It’s true that we can ‘imagine’, copy and carry, learn or known through faith. All that is knowledge. My response in the case of China is based largely on faith based indicators. When my sharing is genuine, the information needed by me comes to me. I believe that the way we express our intake needs to be common to our current readers. To the extent I receive information as per my belief – it would not be wrong and in fact would be beneficial to other seekers.]

I believe that whatever happens to us today is strongly influenced by the truth of our past. We are born Sovereign and this means that the truth of our past is passive when we are born. So long as we uphold our Sovereignty at every stage of our current life – the past will be passive. But unless we balance our present – the past is likely to awaken itself to support someone who supports the truth. On that basis I wrote including as follows to our Governments:  

[All of you have been ‘telling’ us what to do during this lockdown period. I have followed the rules to the letter because I wanted my government to have my Energy. Every time I practice the law because my government said so, I become a stronger relation of others who also do so. But every time I act as per my conscience I become permanent/common  family with all others who also act as per their conscience and / or benefit from my thoughts and actions in that regard. This makes us Global family – because Truth is Universal.

Today, I have conflict between the two. In a democracy, one part causes the effects on the other. Over the past – (almost 25 years ) – the Coogee View Owners’ Corporation has been my family. To me, my ownership was in Spirit inherited from Prima – who originally developed  Coogee View  and in whose Sri Lankan branch I worked and sought the blessings of Prima Chairman who was present at the auction when the units were first sold. I believe that my good conduct and genuine contribution to Prima matured as ownership heritage when I physically departed from Prima to work for the Sri Lankan National carrier – Air Lanka.

Despite all this – I have so far not been elected to be part of the Management committee of Coogee View. But I have been self-governing all along and this I believe, empowers the Management Committee at Energy level. There has been serious damage to this connection which I believe  is negative to any form of government that Coogee is part of. This is because I am Coogee.

To me – the reason is excessive authority by Governments in Coogee area. Governments share Energy with each other – as those who are governed also share. Each group shares naturally as per the Truth of its members.

During this Coronavirus crisis – I have kept my mind high – so that my intrinsic immunity would be high. Self-isolation  including in our home for those over 70 was recommended by the government. I rejected this in my own home – by writing to the government and others who read my work. This is because in my home I am part of the government. Right now, the physical representation is through my husband and I  and we take turns as per our level of wisdom in a subject matter.  In terms of ‘Home Affairs’ I am the government. In spirit we carry the values of all our family in this home – where there are those who lead naturally and those who are led naturally.

I was therefore very hurt when I was ‘told’ yesterday that part of my bathroom was ‘Common Property’ – meaning – the property of the Government of the Owners’ Corporation. My attitude could be discerned through the communications in the Appendix. …..]

I am yet to  receive a response from the Federal and State governments but the response from the Strata Government was swift and effective. Every genuine completion strengthens our Self-governing Energy.

Then later, I came across the following in the Island editorial headed ‘Listen to doctors’:
The beginning:

[Descartes famously said, ‘Cogito, ergo sum’, or ‘I think, therefore I am’. Going by the ugly scenes, one witnessed near liquor outlets, in the districts, where curfew was relaxed, on Monday, for people to buy essentials, one wonders whether the guiding dictum of many a Sri Lankan male is ‘I drink, therefore I am.’ Dipsomaniacs made a beeline for packies, at first light.]

The end:

[ WHO also said something similar. "The worst is yet ahead of us,’ its head T. A. Ghebreyesus told the media. "Let’s prevent this tragedy; it’s a virus that many people still don’t understand," he said]
Is the end  also not ‘I think, therefore I am’ ?

When I  think – on the basis of imagination or hearsay – I am the devil. When I think on the basis of my faith – I am my soul/god.

With most countries shutting down and relying on their own Sovereign powers – one is entitled to conclude that only a small circle in W.H.O. would hear their official’s plea. The plea sounds very like Shylock’s speech:

 [I am a Jew. Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? Fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge! The villainy you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.] Courtesy – BBC

WHO chief can have the flesh of  the official status; but not even one drop of democratic blood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment