Friday 14 April 2023

 


14 April 2023

Gajalakshmi Paramasivam

 

 

 

ARE YOU BEING TRUE TO YOURSELF MR PRESIDENT?

There is a Tamil saying that one who sees stone does not see god and v.v. As per my discovery, one who sees fact does not see truth and v.v.

Those who are true to themselves often communicate through indicators. One such Tamil Diaspora Elder responded to me on the basis of my article ‘CONSTITUTIONS WITH MINDS OF THEIR OWN’, referring me to https://youtu.be/IvOqSEoC3SY   where the Ethnic issue was discussed under

·       உண்மை மற்றும் நல்லிணக்க ஆணைக்குழு (Truth and Reconciliation Commission - TRC)

·       சிறிலங்கா பொறுப்புக்கூறல் திட்டம் (Sri Lanka Accountability Project - SLAP)

·       பயங்கரவாத தடை சட்டம் (Prevention of Terrorism Act - PTA)

·       நில அபகரிப்பு ஆவணப்படுத்தல் (Land Grab)

·       .நா. ஆணையாளர் அலுவலகத்துடனான சந்திப்பு

·       அமெரிக்கா, பிரித்தானியா, கனடா, தென்னாபிரிக்கா சந்திப்பு  

Also included was  reference to article headed ‘போதைப் பொருளுடன் கைதான யாழ்.பல்கலைக்கழக மாணவர்கள் விடுதலை’ (Released – students of University of Jaffna who were arrested under drug related charges) at https://tamil.lankanewsweb.net/04/10/22097/.

 

When I was wondering as to which was more important, I received a call from the Black Dog Institute. This institution is presented as follows by Wikipedia:

The Black Dog Institute is a not-for-profit facility for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mood disorders such as depressionanxiety and bipolar disorder. It was founded in 2002 by the UNSW School of Psychiatry Scientia Professor Gordon Parker and is based in Sydney, Australia.

 

As I answered the questions, I answered the questions, I was wondering whether the call was influenced by someone connected to the University of NSW, due to whose influence I was listed as a mentally ill patient, while in custody for peacefully seeking to speak to the Vice Chancellor, as suggested by the chancellor.

Professor Gordon Parker who is presented as the founder, was then in my email list and as part of the UNSW Medical Faculty Administration, he had the responsibility to know the causes of mental illnesses. Ref Appendix 1. Activating that experience in the morning, resulted in me feeling the urge to present that book I had, to my eye-surgeon Dr Kimberley Tan, later in the afternoon.  Dr Tan said that this was the first time he had received a book from a patient and sought my autograph on it. I felt happy. My eyesight is extremely important to me and I felt grateful to Dr Tan.

It taught me a lesson that it is better to share with those who valued my work. In the case of Tamil Diaspora, it is largely the Engineers who studied with my husband.

 

I prioritized my time and Energy to addressing the drug related issues, which we have to deal with at family level. Even before the end of the war, use of drugs was habitual amongst Tamil youth. The main reason was lack of structure due to premature ‘freedom’. When armed militants are considered as heroes, it is natural that the communities they come from would naturally feel that their own status was high. When they are suddenly demoted to ‘terrorist’ status, they experience Post Traumatic Stress Disorder  (PTSD).  Genuine war prevention action would naturally heal this disorder, at Energy level.

 

During his discussions with Mr Ranil Wickremesinghe with Harvard community on 24 March 2023, Ms Priyanka Krishnamoorthy was invited to come over to Sri Lanka through diplomatic channels. The young Tamil lady expressed anxiety to go to Sri Lanka and stated that she was Sri Lankan Tamil. When questioned about his own appointment as President, Mr Wickremesinghe stated that due Parliamentary process was followed  and highlighted the American  parallel of Vice President becoming President. The parallel of that in this instance was on that page itself:

At Harvard Kennedy School of Government”

 

ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO

 

 

 

 

 

 

Appendix 1

Excerpt from Different Logics – Chapter 7

The effect of unjust separation of  a  believing member was indicated when I was allowed /abandoned by the medical faculty of the University of NSW (UNSW), to leave, when my conflict with Central Administrators became a nuisance to the faculty. Unable to bear the disrespect and alienation I felt, I sought to distance myself from those who failed to appreciate my work and I moved closer to those who rebelled against ‘UNSW’s Central Administration/Government’.  One leading member of that ‘Opposition’ was Dr David Garlick, who  openly declared that I was almost a genius. This meant that I was a Devadasi under the old structure. Then I heard Politician Pauline Hanson ‘telling’ migrants who would not ‘assimilate’, to go home – which effectively was ‘refoulement’ by reversing our status ‘cheaply’,  outside the lawful pathway. Then  I felt suicidal in terms of my work. Hence I resigned from my substantive position at the UNSW, as I had done previously, at other workplaces. Some of my former employers employed me on contract. The only units within UNSW that employed me on contract this time, were the Sports Medicine unit headed by Dr David Garlick and the School of Anatomy. But they could not afford to pay me at the level I had been paid. I withdrew my superannuation funds, as did my husband. As a believer in soul-power, I feel that all that pain kept going to UNSW’s Central Administration /Government and the medical faculty that failed to facilitate my next stage of employment as per the level at which it had actually benefited from my work. Had they asked their respective souls and acted accordingly, they would have saved themselves the exponential damage that followed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment